Things that annoy me:
1. People who try to sound educated by saying, "between you and I."
2. Runners who downplay their training when you know they are doing anything but slacking.
3. Mean people. They really do suck.
4. People who have the time, energy and DESIRE to stick their noses into other people's shit and root around for a good long while. Mmmm Niiice. How 'bout taking a look at some bigger aspect of the world?
5. The band Phish.
6. Radio stations that play the same 5 songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over and ...
7. The foot brace I have to wear with all its Velcro, straps and laces.
8. Anyone who makes huge assumptions based solely on the false ideas that are stuck up his own ass. Hey, eat a prune. Maybe you'll feel better.
9. Not being able to sleep when I'm exhausted.
10. "Healthy Living" blogs that suggest running over 115MPW on average is the perfect example of moderation.
I am also annoyed that my right foot still goes numb every day, but that would make 11 annoyances. 10 is such a nice number for these kinds of exercises, so I won't add that one to my official list for the night.
On the bright side, I got the OK to walk from the doctor. I went outside for 10 minutes today. My foot was sore, but it is coming along. Wow, what a long recovery though.
Enjoy these two random videos, yo.