Monday, September 16, 2013

No News is Not So Good News

I've neglected this blog. There's a lot going on lately, mostly the severe flooding in my hometown. I'm still in a state of shock, even though most of the people I know came out of it relatively OK, all things considered. Still, things are a mess here.

It seems selfish to discuss personal issues when Colorado has been in a state of emergency the last few days. I will go into things another time. Mostly I just wanted to pop in to say that I'm alive and hope the worst of the storms are over. It looks like this week will be a better one with more sunshine.

Melody wrote a very nice post in response to the flooding here. I hope people take the time to click on the link.

I'm sick today, and my injury seems to be nagging me more than usual. It seems like a sensible thing to do to sneak in a nap, as I finally have a much needed day off, so that's my plan. In the weeks and months to come, I hope to be better about posting here. Hoping for sunshine and dry weather this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment