Friday, October 26, 2012

Just because

I really hate winter. I should move somewhere warm. I'm depressed not just because of the weather though; my foot is bothering me again. It felt so good after the cortisone shot, but now it's sore and feeling weird. I might have to get those lumpy, undissolved stitches out and see if that makes a difference. In the meantime, I'm just going to tape it well and hope for the best.

Some videos to distract me today:


and of course:

The last one is to show why I have fallen in love with Muse all over again. This song will soon be as annoyingly over played as that Gotye song. Well, maybe not quite over played, but you should still enjoy this one while it's fresh:


2 comments:

  1. Wow. Strong Bad is the fastest typist I've ever seen! Those were good. I know people who live near Corvalis! Hope your foot feels better with the stitches out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is fast, especially considering he is wearing boxing gloves!

      Thank you so much, Ewen. I put a call out to the doc. Hopefully it will all be better soon.

      Delete