Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crowd

AAK!

OMG! I do not like crowds. I usually prefer a more intimate setting. Haven't I said that enough already? When I was thirteen, I almost got squished at a Who concert. Maybe that has something to do with it. Actually, I never liked crowds, even before that. I wasn't thrilled to go to amusement parks or carnivals, mostly because of the masses of people. I'm sure much of my aversion to too many people stemmed from being so criticized by people around me. However, it also has to do with personal space. I seem to need lots of breathing room.

I'm glad I'm taking part in this challenge thingy, but man, relating everything to my past and eating disorders is getting depressing. All I could think of when I saw the word for today was this song by Bauhaus:





Before I forget, I want to add this link to a website that is designed to help men struggling with eating disorders: 



No comments:

Post a Comment